Diploma in Vocational Education and Training
To fulfil the demand of trained vocational teachers in the country the PSSCIVE developed Diploma programme in Vocational Education and Training. The institute is offering this programme through distance-cum-contact learning so that more number of in service teachers also can be benefited by getting trained in the area of vocational education and training.
12 months (Oct to Sep)
Any undergraduate degree.
Printed and digital both
Medium of Instruction
Numbers of Seats
The DVET programme comprises theoretical instructions, practical work and internship. The theory courses are with the basic elements of vocational education and training system and pedagogy of vocational education. The programmes allotted total 36 credits and 1100 marks.
The programme structure is divided into mainly three phases. The phase wise details comprise trimester wise paper title, paper coordinators, allotted credits and marks, mode of learning and duration are as follows:Learn more
Aims and Objectives
The programme aims to train teachers/professionals and build their capacities in the area of vocational education and training system.
The programme aims to inculcate the following in its trainees:
- Transaction of vocational education and training concepts in teaching, learning & instruction
- Process of curriculum development, implementation and evaluation
- Use of appropriate method & media for effective vocational teaching-learning effectiveness
- Selecting valid and reliable method of student assessment & evaluation
- Application of ICT tools in teaching, learning & evaluation of vocational courses
- Imparting vocational guidance and enabling student support system
- Inculcation of employability skills
- Enhancing the capabilities of research in vocational education and training related problems
- Application of vocational skills in the world of work related environment
Candidate desirous of seeking admission in the Diploma Programme are required to download the prescribed application form available on the PSSCIVE website (www.psscive.ac.in) and submit the filled in application by hand or post to DVET Cell, PSS Central Institute of Vocational Education, Shyamla Hills, Bhopal-462 002, M.P., India along with self-attested copies of the original certificates or documents and receipt of NEFT/RTGS for Rs. 500/- as application fee (non-refundable).
The account details for NEFT/RTGS are as follows:
- Name of the Account: PT SUNDERLAL SHARMA CIVE
- Account Number: 10121604354
- Name of the Bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA
- Name of the Branch: R.C.E. Bhopal
- IFSC Code: SBIN0002889
The selected candidates are required to pay non-refundable programme fee of Rs. l0, 000 (Rupees Ten Thousand only) by NEFT/ RTGS from any Nationalized bank. Tuition fee (Rs.2000/-) is exempted for applicants belonging to SC/ST. Programme Fee: Rs. 10,000
- Admission Fee : Rs. 1000
- Tuition Fee : Rs. 2000 (No Tuition fee for SC/ST)
- Study Material, Examination fee, etc. : Rs. 7000
- Total : Rs. 10,000